GP and Staff Training Dates 2020
- Thursday 27 February 2020
- Thursday 26 March 2020 - POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Thursday 30 April 2020 - POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Thursday 28 May 2020 - POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Thursday 25 June 2020 - POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Thursday 30 July 2020 - POSTONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- Thursday 27 August 2020
- Thursday 24 September 2020
- Thursday 29 October 2020
- Thursday 26 November 2020
- DECEMBER - NO TRAINING
This is subject to change by the Clinical Commissioning Group
Need a GP in the evening or at the weekend?
Pre bookable, evening and weekend GP appointments to suit you
There are a wide range of GP appointments available to fit into your lifestyle.
Pre-bookable evening and weekend appointments with a local GP are available from 6pm-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays 10-2pm at Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre.
Easily accessible, the Health and Wellbeing Centre is in the town centre and accessible by public transport on the town’s main bus routes.
To access an extended access appointment, please call us and we will arrange the appointment for you.
Please be aware that you will need to consent to share your medical record with the GP who is on call in the Extended Access Service.
If need to see a GP when we are closed, please call NHS 111 for our out of hours service.
- Friday 10 April 2020 - Good Friday
- Monday 13 April 2020 - Easter Monday
- Friday 8 May 2020 - Mayday
- Monday 25 May 2020 - Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 31 August 2020 - Summer Bank Holiday
- Friday 25 December 2020 - Christmas Day
- Saturday 26 December 2020 - Boxing Day
- Friday 1 January 2021 - New Years Day
Out Of Hours
If you require a doctor for emergency medical help when the surgery is closed please phone 111 and you will automatically be transferred to the NHS 111 Service. This is a free phone and you will not be charged for using it.