GP and Staff Training Dates 2019
- Thursday 25 July 2019
- Thursday 29 August 2019
- Thursday 26 September 2019
- Thursday 31 October 2019
- Thursday 28 November 2019
- DECEMBER - NO TRAINING
This is subject to change by the Clinical Commissioning Group
Need a GP in the evening or at the weekend?
Pre bookable, evening and weekend GP appointments to suit you
There are a wide range of GP appointments available to fit into your lifestyle.
Pre-bookable evening and weekend appointments with a local GP are available from 6pm-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays 10-2pm at Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre.
Easily accessible, the Health and Wellbeing Centre is in the town centre and accessible by public transport on the town’s main bus routes.
To access an extended access appointment, please call us and we will arrange the appointment for you.
Please be aware that you will need to consent to share your medical record with the GP who is on call in the Extended Access Service.
If need to see a GP when we are closed, please call NHS 111 for our out of hours service.
- Friday 19 April 2019 - Good Friday
- Monday 22 April 2019 - Easter Monday
- Monday 6 May 2019 - Mayday
- Monday 27 May 2019 - Spring Bank Holiday
- Monday 26 August 2019 - Summer Bank Holiday
- Wednesday 25 December 2019 - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26 December 2019 - Boxing Day
- Wednesday 1 January 2020 - New Years Day
Out Of Hours
If you require a doctor for emergency medical help when the surgery is closed please phone 111 and you will automatically be transferred to the NHS 111 Service. This is a free phone and you will not be charged for using it.